The Los Angeles County Alliance for Boys & Girls Clubs is made up of 128 Club Locations serving over 130,000 youth ages 6-18 throughout Los Angeles County. Los Angeles County Alliance for Boys & Girls Clubs is a unified and collaborative force representing all Clubs with the purpose of securing resources, marketing, and financial support to further the efforts of individual Clubs and increase the impact and reach in their communities.
Often overlooked, afternoon out-of-school time can be a critical challenge to children’s safety and future. Those vital hours are when it is easiest for them to get involved in negative or dangerous activities. It’s also when all the Boys and Girls Clubs in Los Angeles County can make an important impact in these children’s lives.
Join us in the program to support our youth by donating time, resources, or FUNDS. These funds will directly benefit all the Clubs the Los Angeles County and will be used to continue their already very successful educational, arts, and sports programs, as well as develop new programs.
Mission: The Los Angeles County Alliance for Boys & Girls Clubs exists to support the individual Boys & Girls Clubs located in Los Angeles County in their efforts to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring responsible citizens.
Core Functions of the Los Angeles County Alliance for Boys & Girls Clubs:
1. To provide financial support to the member Clubs through countywide fundraising.
2. To gain in-kind contributions and opportunities of diverse types that further our mission and goals and offer value to Clubs’ children and youth.
3. To increase the visibility and reputation of the Clubs in Los Angeles and deepen public understanding and appreciation for our individual and collective impact.
4. To develop meaningful countywide programs that our Clubs can participate in that inspire, broaden horizons, and educate our children, youth, families, and leaders.
5. To improve the capacity and sustainability of member Clubs to achieve their missions for the betterment of local children, youth, and families.
6. To support collaboration among member Clubs including countywide and in clusters related to geography, need, or issues
7. To build a strong and sustainable Alliance that achieves more than the sum of its parts.
Any and all money donated to the Los Angeles County Alliance for Boys & Girls Clubs is always divided evenly among all 22 member Boys & Girls Clubs for use in filling funding gaps in existing programs that comprise our five core program areas: Character and Leadership Development, Education and Career Development, Health and Life Skills, the Arts, and Sports, Fitness and Recreation. These program areas are delivered through such programs as: Project Learn / Power Hour, Torch Club, Triple Play, Keystone Club, Youth of the Year, ImageMakers National Photography Program, Skill Tech and Skill Tech II, Money Matters, College Bound, Career Launch, SMART Moves, SMART Girls, Passport to Manhood, DramaMatters, and many more.
Great Futures Start Here!
Help place 5 kids in fabulous programs for 1 year for $100!
To Educate, Inspire, and Gain Confidence.
Every day after school, 15 million boys and girls in the United States are left to find their own recreation and companionship on the streets. Our clubs help keep those kids stay on track to success instead. Help us by connecting on Facebook, Twitter and by contributing to their Great Futures! DONATE HERE
*All funds are distributed evenly among the 22 Clubs